Compare Total and Permanent Disability Insurance Policies
Save time and effort by comparing a range of TPD insurance policies with Compare & Connect.
Compare & Connect partners with some of Australia’s leading insurance companies so that you can compare policies in one convenient place.
Our team of insurance experts knows the insurance market back to front. So, you can rest assured that you’ve come to the right place to find the policy for you and your family.
Compare Total and Permanent Disability Insurance Policies and Providers
With Compare & Connect, you can easily compare total and permanent disability (TPD) insurance policies and choose from a range of providers. Our service is honest and completely free, giving you the peace of mind to select a policy that works for you. With our easy-to-use platform, you can view the policy options available and choose one that matches your requirements.
Our consultants are experienced, knowledgeable and friendly. We make the policy comparison process easy, and will provide you with options you can trust. We have access to a large number of insurers , that offer a number of policy features and benefits to protect you and your family.
Let’s Get Acquainted
Why work with Compare & Connect? We’re the experts when it comes to service comparison, offering everything from insurance to finance to utilities. Our consultants are highly-trained and in tune with the insurance market; we keep a finger on the pulse of TPD policies so you don’t have to.
No one wants to ever need their TPD insurance, but it’s an important safety net to cover you and your loved ones in the event of something happening to you. We take the responsibility of working with youseriously, and we’ll work to understand your unique requirements to provide options that may be relevant to you so you can have confidence in your choice.
Here are some of the reasons you should consider Compare & Connect when looking at TPD insurance policies:
- Expert consultants: Worried about missing something in all that policy jargon? We take the complexity out of insurance policies, giving you clear and comprehensive information. Our consultants stay on top of the policies on offer, so we always know what is available. We’ll get down into the nitty gritty of policy detail and present your options in an easy-to-understand format to help with your decision making process.
- It’s free: There’s no charge associated with our comparison services, so you don’t need to worry about paying us on top of your insurance premiums! Instead of charging you to compare, we charge are paid a commission by the relevant insurer.
- Honesty is our best policy: Our business is built on integrity, You can count of our consultants to be honest and transparent in our communications, and provide you with a number of options to choose from.
- Australian owned: When you work with Compare & Connect, you’re supporting a home grown Aussie business. We understand the local market and the needs of everyday Australians, so we you are well placed to meet your requirements.
Total and Permanent Disability Insurance 101
A serious injury or illness can leave you permanently unable to return to work. When you choose a TPD insurance policy, you and your family are covered in case something happens to you.
Different insurers can have distinct definitions of total and permanent disability, so it’s important to be sure what you’re covered for. For example, it might mean that you’re covered if you are unable to work in your job or occupation, or it might mean you’re covered only if you can’t work at all in any job. We help you understand the nuances so you don’t have any surprises.
When looking at TPD insurance, you need to consider the expenses that would need to be covered if you couldn’t work again. These can include living expenses, home modification costs, mortgages, credit card debts, retirement savings, and ongoing medical costs. Also consider if some of these costs – like medical expenses – might be covered elsewhere, such as through your private health insurance.
We can offer you a number of options for TPD insurance from our range of provider partners.
Let us help you through the comparison process by getting a better understanding of what you’re looking for in a TPD insurance policy.
- What age are you? You can suffer a serious injury at any age, but your stage of life can affect the expenses you will need to live when you are permanently unable to work.
- Do you have a high risk job or lifestyle? Some jobs are more dangerous than others, and insurers will charge higher premiums for someone working in a high risk role than someone working in an office cubicle. Similarly, lifestyle choices – such as smoking, or partaking in certain activities – may put you at higher risk of suffering an illness or injury.
- What is your medical history? Important to be upfront about your medical history, while certain pre-existing medical conditions may be excluded others may be coveredcovered.
We make the process of choosing TPD insurance straight-forward, with friendly service and expert assistance. Once you have decided on a policy, we can help with the admin to make sure you’re insured in no time.