Save time and effort by comparing a range of electricity plans with Compare & Connect*
- We can save you hours on research
- No additional costs to you
Save on your electricity bill*Compare & Connect does not do a comparison of all electricity and gas providers or plans in the market . The availability of plans are subject to change from time to time. Not all plans that are made available from Compare & Connect providers are compared by Compare & Connect due to availability, commercial arrangements, eligibility or area . Not all electricity and gas plans compared by Compare & Connect will be available to all customers because some electricity and gas plans and special offers are available only via Compare & Connect’s website or contact centre. The electricity and gas plans available are only for properties that are located in eligible areas, postcodes and states. For additional information about special offers available in the market via Compare & Connect's contact centre, kindly get in contact with our customer service team.
Compare & Connect electricity and gas
Electricity and Gas Comparison in these States
Our electricity comparison service is only available in states that have a deregulated electricity market. Each energy provider only supplies energy to some regions, therefore the number of electricity providers that are compared for you differs depending on where you live. In the rest of Australia, there is only one provider in your region.
Compare Electricity and Gas Plans with Us
Compare & Connect has partnered with some of Australia’s leading electricity providers so that you can compare electricity deals in one convenient place. We are proud to be one of Australia's top platforms for for utility and energy comparison and connection.
- Free Service:
You can use our comparison and connection service for free! No costs and no catch. We don't mark up the prices on any plans we offer. Instead, we receive a commission from our electricity partners, at no extra cost to you.
Even though we have corporate relationships with almost all of Australia's top electricity providers, we are impartial when presenting you with information, and do not have any allegiances to any specific provider.
- Australian Owned:
Our business began in Australia and we continue to be based here, providing expert advice to help consumers in Australia save on electricity bills.
- Transparent and Trustworthy:
Compare & Connect are proud to be members of the Energy Comparator Code of Conduct (ECCC). We voluntarily decided to join the ECC because of our dedication to fairness and accuracy when presenting information to you
- Expert Consultants:
Our team of experts knows the Australian energy market inside out. So, you can rest assured that you've come to the best place to find the Energy plans and prices suited for your household’s needs.
Phone Comparison AvailableTo start the electricity suppliers comparison process process, just click the button below, or speak with one of our Australian-based Energy experts, by calling 1300685001
Our Comparison May Save You Money
- Electricity and gas prices keep rising
It's time to do a comparison of electricity and gas providers and switch to one with cheaper energy
- We save you effort
Our electricity industry experts have done the complicated work of collecting and comparing each suppliers prices.
- Join thousands of households are now saving
We've helped 1000s of Australian households save money with cheap electricity, now it's your turn.
- We can save you hours of research
10 minutes now, could save you hundreds of dollars per year..
Effortlessly Change Suppliers
Perhaps you feel like changing electricity providers will be a hassle, but it's not! It's really simple. We take care of it all for you! We'll notify your current electricity provider to let them know that you are leaving, plus we sign you up with the new provider, so your transition is as simple and seamless as possible .
It’s so easy! you can do it.
FAQ about switching electricity providers
Here are some answers to questions about what happens after you have finished the comparison process and you have made the decision you want to switch electricity providers.
List of our active electricity providers
Our vision is to make available the full range of energy providers in one place, so that our customers have a wide range of options to choose from . So far, we have established relationships with these providers : Please note available through our call centre comparison service.
|providers Name||Available via Website||Available via Call Centre|
|Dodo Power and Gas||Yes||Yes|
We are constantly striving to add more and more providers to this prestigious list. We are very proud of our partnerships.*Compare & Connect does not compare all plans in the market.
Reduce your power bills with these electricity -saving tips
Here is a list of easy to implement tips to reduce how much electricity you use
- Minimise use of the clothes dryer. Instead, hang clothes to dry outside or alternatively, use an indoor clothing rack.
- Eliminate draughts. Stop cold air or hot air entering or escaping through the gaps under doors or around windows by using gap seal tape and door snakes.
- Instead of turning on the heater, wear clothing that is appropriate for the weather (booties, beanie, warm socks, jumper).
- A cheap alternative to an electric blanket is a hot water bottle.
- Turn all appliances off at the power point when they're not in use.
- Prevent the sun over-heating your house by closing the blinds and curtains in rooms where the sun shines in.
- Minimise air conditioning usage by opening the windows during the night to let the cooler air in, then closing them in the morning to keep the hot air out.
- Close the doors of rooms that you don't use, so you only heat or cool a smaller area.
- Reduce your use of lights. Rely on natural light if possible, and replace old lights with LED lights.