Energy Supplier Comparison
Save time and effort by comparing a range of energy plans with Compare & Connect*
- We can save you hours on research
- No additional costs to you
Save on your electricity bill*Compare & Connect does not do a comparison of all energy suppliers or plans on the market . The availability of plans are subject to change from time to time. Not all plans that are made available from Compare & Connect suppliers are compared by Compare & Connect due to eligibility, area, availability or commercial arrangements . Not all energy plans compared by Compare & Connect are available to all customers due to the fact that some energy plans and special offers are only available via Compare & Connect’s website or contact centre. The energy plans available are only for properties that are located in eligible areas, postcodes and states. For additional information on the special offers that are available on the market through Compare & Connect's contact centre, please get in contact with Compare & Connect's customer service team.
Compare & Connect energy
Electricity and Gas Comparison in these States
Our energy comparison service is only available in states that have a deregulated energy market. Each energy supplier can only supply energy to some regions, therefore the number of energy providers that are compared for you differs depending on where you live. In the rest of Australia, you can only purchase energy from one supplier in your region.
Compare Electricity and Gas Plans with Us
Compare & Connect has partnered with some of Australia’s leading energy suppliers so that you can compare energy deals in one convenient place. We pride ourselves on being one of Australia's leading platforms for for utility and energy comparison and connection.
- Free Service:
Our quality comparison and connection service is totally free to use! No costs and no catch. We don't mark up the prices on any plans we offer you. Instead, we will receive a commission from our energy supplier partners, at no extra cost to you.
Even though we have corporate relationships with almost all of Australia's top energy suppliers , we are impartial when presenting you with information, and don't have any allegiances to any specific supplier .
- Transparent and Trustworthy:
Compare & Connect are proud to be members of the Energy Comparator Code of Conduct (ECCC). Our decision to voluntarily join this code of conduct demonstrates our dedication to fairness and accuracy when presenting information to you.
- Australian Owned:
Our business began in Australia and we continue to be based here, providing expert advice to help consumers in Australia stay on top of their energy bills.
- Expert Consultants:
We have a team of experts who know the Australian energy market back to front. Therefore, you can have confidence that you've come to the right place to find the Energy plans and prices suited for your household’s needs.
Phone Comparison AvailableTo start the energy suppliers comparison process , you can either click the button below, or you can speak with one of our Australian-based Energy experts, by calling 1300 685 001
Our Comparison May Save You Money
- Join thousands of families who are now saving
We've already helped thousands of Australian families save money with cheaper energy, now it's your turn.
prices keep rising
It's time to do a comparison of energy suppliers and switch to one with cheaper electricity and gas
- We can save you hours of research
10 minutes now, could save you hundreds of dollars per year..
- We've made it simple for you
Our energy industry experts have done the complicated work of collecting and comparing each suppliers prices.
Changing is Easy and Effortless
Are you afraid that changing energy suppliers is going to be a hassle, but it definitely isn't! It's really simple. We take care of it all for you! We'll notify your current energy supplier and tell them you're leaving, plus we sign you up with the new supplier , so that your transition will be as smooth and seamless as can be .
It’s so easy! you can do it.
FAQ about switching energy suppliers
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions about what happens after you've completed the comparison process and you've made the choice to switch energy suppliers .
List of our active energy suppliers
Our vision is to make available the full range of energy suppliers in the one place, to give our customers many options to choose from . So far, we've established relationships with following suppliers : Please note that some of our energy suppliers are available via our website interface and some are available through our call centre comparison service.
|suppliers Name||Available via Website||Available via Call Centre|
|Dodo Power and Gas||Yes||Yes|
We're constantly working towards adding more and more suppliers to this our list. We are very proud of our partnerships.*Compare & Connect does not compare all plans in the market.
Tips to reduce your energy usage and lower your bills
Here is a list of easily implemented tips for reducing your usage of energy
- Use the clothes dryer less. Hang clothes to dry outside or alternatively, use an indoor clothing rack.
- Eliminate draughts. Stop cold air or hot air blowing in or leaving through the gaps under doors and around windows through the use of gap seal tape and door snakes.
- A cheap alternative to an electric blanket is a hot water bottle.
- Wear clothing that's appropriate for cold weather, instead of turning on the heater (booties, beanie, jumper, warm socks).
- Turn off your appliances at the power socket when they're not in use.
- Close the doors to rooms that aren't in use, so you just cool or heat a smaller area.
- Stop the sun from over-heating rooms by closing curtains and blinds in rooms that the hot sun shines directly into.
- Minimise lighting by making use of the available natural light and replace older lights with energy efficient LED lighting.
- Minimise air conditioning usage by opening your windows during the night to let the house cool down, and then shutting them in the morning thus keeping the hot air out.